Hey Gators – Ready for Election Day? Below are some descriptions of the open spots available.
- Academic VP – Recruit new students for The University & help with scholarship fundraising.
- Communications VP – Help with email blasts, Social Media Outlets, Website updates, and Game Day Handouts.
- Outreach VP – Help coordinate volunteer opportunities and other Gator Club events, a total party planner
- Young Alumni Coordinator – Help recruit new graduates and encourage participation within our group.
- Secretary – Good note taking abilities at each meeting, most likely to help us remember what we’ve forgotten
- President Elect – Get ready to take over next year and be to step up if anything were to happen to the President.
Not ready for an office? That’s ok, we still need volunteers and fresh ideas, so come out June 22nd and vote!
This is going to be a very exciting year for us. Lots of events and new opportunities to meet, greet and network. RSVP today!
We’ll be meeting at 1:30pm, June 22nd at Fox and Hound.
112 West Campbell Rd. Richardson, TX.
See ya there!
We will be volunteering in two shifts on 5/18/13 with the North Texas Food Bank located at 4500 S. Cockrell Hill Rd. Dallas, TX 75236. You can sign up in advance for the 9-11:30AM shift and/or the 1:00-3:30pm shift. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time.
Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes and should dress comfortably for warm temperatures.
Please note that any volunteer between the ages of 10 and 14 must be accompanied by adult chaperones (at least one chaperone for every seven youth).Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to volunteer in the warehouse.
If you would like to participate, please contact Katy Evans at email@example.com